Monday, May 28, 2018

Nordstrom Rack- Clear the Rack Sale

Sale season! One of my favorite sales is the Clear the Rack Sale because you can get soooo many great items for $20 give or take 5 bucks! So once again, here is what I got!

Image of BB Dakota Lynne Faux Suede Skater Dress

This BB Dakoda dress is more than 80% off.

Image of Gorjana Joplin Wrap Necklace

This Gorjana necklace is about 75% off.

Image of Bow & Drape In Pizza We Crust French Terry Sweatshirt

This sweatshirt is more than 80% off.
PS: This brand has so many funny tops like this.

Image of WAYF Corset Detail Sweatshirt Dress

This WAYF dress is 85% off.

Image of TOPSHOP Beaded Balloon Sleeve Sweater
This beaded Topshop sweatshirt is more than 60% off.

Image of Marika Thyra Colorblock Leggings

These Marika leggings are also more than 60% off. I actually got marble leggings from the same brand but they already sold out. I wish I had seen these because OMG I want them!




No comments:

Post a Comment