Monday, May 7, 2018

Cinco de Mayo! (At Epcot)

I'm not a huge drinker buuuuut when it's Cinco de Mayo we must have Tequila!
Lucky me, my sister had that Saturday off so she came up and we took her little munchkin to
Disney World!






 Sister and I figured, "Hey all the lines in Mexico are so freaking long today lets get two margaritas each now so were not spending the entire day in drink lines." 
Solid plan if you're used to drinking.




Long story short, I couldn't even finish one before my belly turned so I pored the rest into a water bottle (because you know $12/marg will not be going to waste) and that water bottle is still in my freezer. :)






I'm so glad I spend the extra $5+ for express shipping on this shirt. If I hadn't I wouldn't have gotten all the sweet compliments walking around the park. I love how bright the colors are! I also love how I wasn't crazy hot out in the FL heat all day. It's super light material but (praise the Lord) not see-through. 

All day, there were on and off sprinkles of rain. Unfortunately I forgot the ponchos in the car and we got caught in what felt like a monsoon! I'm not kidding Sister and I were the only ones not prepared for down pour. It was raining so hard I could not see! Whether it was the glitter from my eye shadow or mascara dripping into my eyeballs I could not open my eyes hahaha 

The irony behind the rain was that this storm hit as I was buying my niece and decretive sun umbrella lol 









 Hahahaha her faces kill me! I enlarged this photo so you could see alllllll the sparkles in her stroller. Her dress was just shedding sparkles, by the end of the day my sister and I looked like we had just stepped out the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique! For those not familiar the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is a Disney solan where kids can go to be transformed into Disney royalty.



Top: Nordstrom | Shorts: Target | Earrings: Target | Sister's Sunglasses: Ray-Ban 



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment