Sunday, May 27, 2018

Nordstrom HALF-YEARLY SALE

Oh Nordstrom, every girl's favorite place to shop (or at least mine). The wonderful store is having their half-yearly sale from now till June 3rd and there are so many good buys happening. I'll just get started and show you what is in my shopping cart AND what is on my wish list.

Field Embroidered Floral Blouse,
                        Main,
                        color, Ivory

This top has been on my wish list FOREVER now that it's 50% off it has made it's way into my shopping cart. Yay!

Corset Seam Tee,
                        Main,
                        color, Black

I could never turn down a cute peplum top especially one that is less than $12. That is why this top has also made it to me shopping cart.

Why Limit Happy To An Hour Decanter,
                        Main,
                        color, Glass/ Gold

Nordstrom always has the best decanters but they sell out so fast. This one is less than $40 so I'd hurry if I were you.

Jillian Tie Front Minidress,
                        Main,
                        color, Mustard LinenJillian Tie Front Minidress,
                        Main,
                        color, Rust Sienna
I'm really excited for this piece. I think it would be great for a picnic or beach trip. Lately I've been really into yellows, but on the other hand I'm always down for a nice pink shade. Honestly I'm torn between the two.


Cutout Detail Tiered Maxi Dress,
                        Main,
                        color, White

This dress has been sitting on my wish list for about a month and NOW IT'S 50% OFF! I want this dress so badly but unfortunately I've got nothing going on for some time so I can't bring myself to get it. If only our Hawaii trip was set in stone, this dress would be half way to my house by now. #wishlist

Flamingo Wedge Sandal,
                        Main,
                        color, Pink Leather

Summer time = Espadrilles. These little cuties are under $50 but hurry because every time I check them out another size is sold out. 

J.Crew Fruit Salad Embroidered Espadrille,
                        Alternate,
                        color, Sundried Linen
I am literally obsessed with these adorable J. Crew espadrilles. They have such a Kate Spade-upbeat feel to them. Plus! They are under $100!


Pamrose Skort,
                        Main,
                        color, Rose

OMG can you even handle how adorable these are?!
You're probably thinking skorts are "so last year" or whatever but I think we can all agree this skort is worth trying out! Okay, last wishlist item back to what I'm actually buying.

Layered Tassel Necklace,
                        Main,
                        color, Multi

Pom poms and tassels always scream summer to me so I'm snagging this dandy tassel necklace for less than $25!

Grommet Faux Leather Skirt,
                        Main,
                        color, Blush

Last, I will leave you with this fun skirt. I already bought it but I thought I should let you all know it is now 50% off! A total steal, if you're in the market for something fun to add to your closet I highly recommend this beauty!





No comments:

Post a Comment